If you have not yet received communication from your coach or level director regarding your child/children's team for the 2018-19 season, please hold off on registering your child until you do. It is important that you understand how the registration process needs to work and what forms need to be completed.
2018/19 FULL TIME GOALIE without Stop-It Training Season Highlights
- This registration DOES NOT includes Stop-it training
- ALL players must register for the 2018-19 season by May 31st to hold their place on the team. Parents must select the proper level.
- 35-game regular season Valley League schedule for Squirts and PeeWees, 45-game regular season for Bantams; Midget TBD
- A game jersey and new socks will be INCLUDED in their tuition.
- Players must have their 2018-19 USA Hockey Confirmation number available at the time of registration. Please go to https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/login_input.action to re-register your child for the new season. The cost for the annual USA Hockey registration is $48.
- A set tuition payment schedule has been established consisting of set monthly installments.
- New payment options and terms are identified on the player contracts. If paying by credit card, the first tuition payment will be required and charged at the time of registration. The remaining balance will be charged in equal monthly installments with the final payment will be charged around October 30th.
|Goalie without Stop-it Training
*See payment plan options on contract for fee details
2018/19 player levels are determined by birth year:
Squirts (2008 and 2009)
PeeWees (2006 and 2007)
Bantams (2004 and 2005)
Midget (2002 and 2003)
When registering, it is extremely important that you select the level your child will be entering in the 2018/19 season.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2002 and 12/31/2009